[OPEN-ILS-DEV] RELEASE TEAM

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Mar 12 17:42:58 EDT 2012

Downloads page updated to include links to Evergreen 2.2 alpha3.
Includes links to OpenSRF 2.1 alpha1 too.

Question, should we generate the README and RELEASE_NOTES text files to
give folks some stuff to look at?  Maybe more stuff to store in various
/preview subdirectories...

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum