[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Including "preferred library" in search for located URIs

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Mar 23 08:28:04 EDT 2012

Thanks Dan!

I also wanted to add that the use case where we see this feature as being of
most benefit is when a user has set their search library to the entire
consortium. Many of our at-home users start off by searching the consortium,
and giving them the ability to retrieve electronic resources owned by their
home libraries will be a big plus.

Kathy