[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Google Summer of Code 2012 - Where do I start

Lin Di thisislindi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:39:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am Lin Di, a developer from Singapore. I found your projects listed in
Google Summer of Code 2012. I am a PHP developer, so I am particularly
interested in two of your web interface development projects,

   - * Modernize Evergeen's web Interface*
   - * Create a PHP clientf or OpenSRF and Evergreen*

I have some experience of developing dashboard reports from the company I
am currently interning with as well. Therefore, I would also like to try
the project of

   - *Build a customizable dashboard to show library usage and server health
   *

Can someone advice where I can start with for the above-mentioned three
projects?

Thanks a lot. Hope to hear from you soon.