[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Questions about a line in OSRF 2.1.1 README

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Mar 23 12:51:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am currently trying out OSRF 2.1.1 and I noticed a line in the OSRF
README that diverged from the older Dokuwiki instructions. The
divergence might not matter much at all, but I wanted to let the list
know just in case. Eventually we might want to have a single source
for OSRF installation instructions, like we now have for installing
Evergreen, and I think we might be ready for OSRF turn since the rest
of the README looks great.

The divergence happens in the ejabberd.cfg configuration section

Dokuwiki:

	{hosts, ["localhost", "private.localhost", "public.localhost"]}.

README line  202:

	{hosts, ["private.localhost", "public.localhost"]			(NOTE: there is a
missing trailing period in the README)

Thanks for your time,
Yamil