[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need access to web server space to host large conference presentations

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri May 4 12:31:08 EDT 2012

Hello,

This year I am again posting all of the conference presentations on
the community wiki, but DokuWIki has a 2 MB size limit on uploaded
files. Do those that manage the EG website have any suggestions for
me? For example, last year Corinne from Equinox used some web server
space assigned to her to store the presentations that were too large.
One quick and dirty approach I can take is to create a Google account
for docs at evergreen-ils.org, which I and a few others are subscribed
to,  and use Google docs to store links to the presentations. I just
prefer to store the presentation in neutral palace that others can get
administrative access if necessary.

Let me know what you guys think,
Yamil

P.S. For the record, this year's wiki page is here...
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=conference:2012