[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Having issues with getting emails from docs at evergreen-ils.org

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Mon May 7 12:40:58 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 12:33:59PM -0400, Anoop Atre wrote:
> Yamil
> I can confirm you are still setup to receive emails from that address.
>
> On 05/06/2012 07:02 PM, Yamil Suarez wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >About a month or so ago I was set up to receive emails from
> >docs at evergreen-ils.org, and I have sent two emails to that address in
> >the last 48 hours and I have not received copies of the emails. This
> >year my institution added a new layer of spam filetering, which could
> >be the cause of my current issue, but I would like if someone could
> >check if I am still set up for receiving emails from
> >docs at evergreen-ils.org.

Whether or not you receive copies of your own posts from a mailing list
depends on mailing list settings, which often include per-user
preferences, as well as your mail client / server (Google, for example,
tends to prevent you from receiving copies of your own posts)... so
whenever I wonder whether my outgoing mail is actually getting
distributed by a mailing list, I check the archives - in this case, at: