[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Simplest way to see who else is affected by my Launcpad bugs?

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Thu May 17 11:21:01 EDT 2012

On 05/17/2012 11:13 AM, Yamil Suarez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I currently have a Launchpad bug[1] that says that at least another
> person is affected by it. What is the simplest way to find out who that
> person is so I can contact them to compare notes? I assume I can add a
> comment to the bug asking the person in questions to email me, but I
> wondered if there was another approach that did not entail sending a
> blast email to all persons currently subscribed to the bug emails.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Yamil
>
> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/983487

This e-mail will be a failure as far as answering your actual question,
but really, I encourage the email blast.  People who subscribe to
Launchpad updates know how to filter their email if Launchpad makes too
much noise for them.

I think having the conversation in the open has the benefit of
disseminating knowledge in a way that more than compensates for noise.

Just my 2¢.

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley