[OPEN-ILS-DEV] After 2.2 naming / schedule

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Thu May 17 15:25:26 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 02:40:19PM -0400, Dan Wells wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> To answer the most immediate questions, I certainly agree that the next version should be called 2.3 and come out in September.

+1

Thanks for bringing it back home, Dan.

----

To summarize, we have a clear consensus on sticking with the March/September schedule.  This puts the next release at September 2012, roughly 4 months away.

We have a semi-translucent consensus on using 2.3 as the version number for the September 2012 release.  In the interest of momentum and to avoid changing the scheme mid-year, I'd like to suggest we stick with that and leave the floor open to discussion for Evergreen 2013 and beyond.

-b

--
Bill Erickson