[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Where can I find a list of TPAC vs JSPAC features

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri May 18 12:30:15 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Is there a central place that lists the features that TPAC is
currently missing from JSPAC? I am also curious to see a list of the
new features that TPAC has that JSPAC lacks. I can help put together a
Google spread sheet or on the EG DokuWiki with this information if
someone has smaller lists that I can put together into a more complete
list. Of course TPAC is getting improved everyday, and I can work on
keeping the list updated through the summer.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil