[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Scheduling the next developer's meeting

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue May 22 05:39:38 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Dan Wells <dbw2 at calvin.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I guess I was too late in filling out the survey, as that is the only slot I cannot make.  Since there aren't any better slots in terms of overall availability, I don't think there is anything to be done, so this is just an FYI concerning my absence.

Alas.

There is something to be done, though! I've thrown some items into the
"Draft agenda" for the next meeting standing placeholder at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:meetings (for
example: merging the documentation repository with the code
repository; dealing with github pull requests; release progress). The
idea of having a "next meeting" standing placeholder page is that it
can start to accumulate items we need to talk about that come up in
passing in IRC or on the list or wherever...

Anyone who can't make a given meeting is always welcome to add agenda
items or comments in the draft agenda, or of course to discuss on the
lightly-used -dev list.

Dan