[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2 RC1 fresh install questions

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu May 24 10:17:04 EDT 2012

Hi, Justin.

I uncommented this whole section, including the line you mentioned:

<LocationMatch ^/$>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler OpenILS::WWW::Redirect
    Options +ExecCGI
    PerlSendHeader On
    #PerlSetVar OILSRedirectSkin "default"
    # OILSRedirectDepth defaults to the depth of the branch that the OPAC was directed to
    #PerlSetVar OILSRedirectDepth "0"
    #PerlSetVar OILSRedirectLocale "en-US"
    # Use the template-toolkit opac
    PerlSetVar OILSRedirectTpac "true"
    allow from all
</LocationMatch>

Nothing seemed to change.  Maybe I'm missing something else.  For example, does

RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/index.xml

need to point elsewhere? Or anything else?

Thanks.

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/