[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Server Monitoring

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Nov 5 10:54:48 EST 2012

Hi George,

We use Icinga (https://www.icinga.org/), which is a fork of Nagios, so all the nagios plugins work with it.  I would say Nagios would be your best bet since we know it works and there are indeed some ESI-contributed plugins available to ease administration.  We've also learned that writing custom plugins is also very doable once you're acquainted with the environment.

Hope that's helpful,

Chris