[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen upgrade instructions for 2.3

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed Nov 14 15:46:52 EST 2012

Hi,

I updated the upgrading instruction for 2.3.1.  I tested on a server and it seemed to go well.  I wonder if could get someone to double check the steps at?

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.3/_upgrading_the_evergreen_server.html

Dan, you mentioned working on it a few days ago. I wasn't sure if you meant changing reference from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1  or if you needed to make bigger changes.

At any  rate, I made a few changes and would like some testing and perhaps linking form the downloads page if it passes the tests and looks ready.

I made changes in master and cherry picked into rel_2_3 this time.

Thanks,
Robert