[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checked in or Checked out?

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 2 15:41:46 EDT 2012

> We don't have that level of access!

You could also use the reports interface for this:

Circulation source; nullability selection disabled
Displayed Fields:
Circulation -> Circ ID (raw data)
Circulation -> Check Out Time (timestamp)
Circulation -> Check In Time (timestamp)

Base Filters:
Circulation -> Circulating Item -> Barcode
Circulation -> Patron -> All Library Cards -> Barcode

(you could tweak this for your particular needs).

In any case, you would still need someone with database access to update the circulation table if the item(s) still won't check in.

Hope that helps,

Chris