[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Feature Proposal: Add window tiling for, MARC edit

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Oct 17 04:03:17 EDT 2012

While I will admit that I am not personally sure about the feature, I
will say that programming work submitted to the community may have a
benefit to a large number of people, rather than the benefit provided
to the one person you bought a couple of monitors and maybe an extra
GPU.

Programming thus may cost more, but if done right you get a lot more
value back out.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium