[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Authorities - alternate formats

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Sep 5 10:32:14 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Regarding unAPI services, we've only used them in the context of bibliographic records, but I assume that some of the same plumbing could be adapted for authority records - or is it there already for use in 2.2.2 / 2.3.x (or planned for a future release)?

For examples of authority record transforms, see "Alternate formats" section of this entry here:

        http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008118536.html

I also wonder if any of those LoC crosswalks have been spotted anywhere under any public licence?

Thanks,

George

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque de RNCan