[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Action/Trigger Setup 2.0.10

Geoff Sams GSams at roanoketexas.com
Wed Sep 12 13:54:33 EDT 2012

That path and file is there.  I am getting the feeling that the way that this server has been setup is at issue more than anything else at the moment.  We have had some odd things occur that I can't seem to figure out.

I'm just learning the ins and outs of the system myself and haven't had a lot of experience with any of the languages or processes that run evergreen.  I was hoping that this process would help me understand what is going on better, but it feels like I am running into areas that aren't the way they should be.

We've been running our system since 1.6 and have had the upgrades done by Equinox at first, then the last one to 2.0.10 by a third party.

Thanks,
Geoff Sams
Roanoke Public Library
817-491-2691