[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Code Documentation Proposal

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Sep 28 13:15:19 EDT 2012

The idea of this project was to take advantage of the efforts Catalyst had
made in understanding the code to do their work for KCLS.  These Perl
modules were areas of focus for them so it will be fairly straightforward
for them to add some documentation.

That said, I've heard a lot of people needing help with action/triggers so
if that is something Catalyst has a good handle on already, I'm more than
happy to see if we can use some of their remaining hours for that.  If that
hasn't been an area of focus, we'll get more bang for our buck sticking
with these Perl moduels.

Lori