[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [GSoC 2013] Interested in developing full-text search functionality within Evergreen

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sat Apr 20 09:50:01 EDT 2013

Hi Nilesh,

The list tends to go a bit quieter on the weekend as people try to break
away from work a bit but I'm sure you'll hear from someone soon.  And
thanks for chiming in with interest!

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>