[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need feedback for moving and updating "holds" documentation to EG 2.4 docs

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 22 15:19:34 EDT 2013

The TPAC does support copy and volume level holds -- at least in the staff
client. In PINES, patrons can only place title level holds, so I don't
know whether they are supported.

In 2.3, and I hope in 2.4, holds can be placed in holdings maintenance and
in Item status. These are for staff internal purposes and don't act quite
the same way as other holds.

Elaine

________________________________

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128