[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need feedback for moving and updating "holds" documentation to EG 2.4 docs

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Apr 23 12:03:15 EDT 2013

Hi Yamil,

Yes, the ability to select a part is available to the public. I've
attached a screen shot to demonstrate what it looks like. The option
appears on the same screen where users select a pickup location and
holds notification options. There was some information added to the 2.1
documentation for parts-level holds that should still be relevant, even
if the screenshots have changed.
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.1/html/Holds.html

Kathy

Kathy Lussier