[OPEN-ILS-DEV] LP1047485 Selfcheck HTTPS - Pull Request

Elliot Voris evoris at slcconline.edu
Mon Dec 9 14:56:24 EST 2013

Hi, Jason

Thanks for clarifying how that works.

I wasn't sure how to handle this particular bug, because there was a 'pullrequest' tag already there from a previous branch of development. So, I wasn't sure how best to make it known that there was a new pull request. Could a second 'pullrequest' be added?

Thanks!

Elliot J. Voris
IT Director
St. Louis Christian College