[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Minor issues with 0752, 0753, and 0756

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Mon Feb 18 10:19:25 EST 2013

Hi Ben.

For 0752, I think a script that explicitly moves the function to
evergreen.is_json() in cases where it's public.is_json() once and for
all would be fine.

I pushed a documentation fix for 0753.

0756 may be harder to deal with.  I don't have any databases that old
to test with, but I agree with your plan.  Happy to assist if you
should need it.

Thanks,

Lebbeous

--