[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 2.2.6 release candidate uploaded

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Thu Feb 21 17:36:16 EST 2013

Hi all,

[watch me totally copy Bill's format from his 2.3.4 announcement]

I've pushed the following files to the Evergreen site:

http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/Evergreen-ILS-2.2.6.tar.gz
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/Evergreen-ILS-2.2.6.tar.gz.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.2.6.tar.bz2
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-client-2.2.6.tar.bz2.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-setup-2.2.6.exe
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/evergreen-setup-2.2.6.exe.md5
http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/previews/ChangeLog-2.2.5-2.2.6

There is also a release branch at working/user/seenator/rel_2_2_6_rc

* This release has no DB upgrade script (yay)
* The large XUL binaries were removed from the tarball (yay)
* $OpenILS::VERSION is updated.

Testing as always is appreciated.  Since I'm pushing this later in the
day than intended, I'd like to allow some time for testing/repairs and
announce the release tomorrow.

Thanks,

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley