[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Monthly maintenance (point) release schedule

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 3 18:34:44 EST 2013

Hi all,

Would it make sense to schedule developer meetings around the monthly
maintenance release? If you're planning to do a release on the 3rd
Wednesday of every month, then maybe we should plan on meeting the
second week of the month in case there are any release-related issues
that need to be hammered out ahead of time.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128