[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 2.1.2 on Debian Squeeze

David Busby david.busby at edoceo.com
Sun Jan 6 20:08:54 EST 2013

Looks like some hostnames are not configured properly, or maybe cannot be
resolved .

Can you check your steps about registering the jabber users, which host
that was and if that hostname is also in the opensrf config files.

My first look would be around "localhost. private" and the .public portions.

It might be helpful to pastebin your config files so we could check those.

And also if possible the output from settings_checker.pm

/djb