[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Development Idea: Set parts Order

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue Jan 15 14:23:59 EST 2013

Tim,

Kathy informs me via IRC that a wishlist bug for copy stat cats applicable
to serials already exists!

So that's good.  I would still be interested in knowing whether you agree
that, combined with the other features discussed, might save your staff
from having to go through Holdings Maintenance at all for a typical serials
receiving workflow.

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley