[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Call for development meeting: future of the staff client

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Jan 21 12:38:24 EST 2013

Hi,

As discussed during our previous regular development meeting, I'm issuing a
call for a special development meeting to discuss the future of the staff
client.

I've put up a proposed agenda on the wiki; if you want to add topics or
expand on them, please edit the page:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:future_of_staff_client

I am proposing Wednesday, 6 February, 2013 at 18:00 UTC+0 (13:00 EST /
10:00 PST) for the meeting, since that time seemed to work OK for most
folks for the January development meeting.  If that date doesn't work, just
clamor and I'll set up a poll.

Regards,

Galen
--