[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Integration Branch For Testing

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Wed Jan 30 15:30:10 EST 2013

Hi, all!

Following up on a conversation that Dan Scott and I had this morning in
IRC, I have created an integration testing branch in the working repository:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/collab/dyrcona/integration_20130130

The above is a clean snapshot of master with code from the following
branches added:

working/user/tsbere/purge_circulations_updates
working/user/berick/acq-style-cancelled-delayed
working/collab/senator/lp-1092921-pull-list-affixes
working/collab/phasefx/clear_shelf
working/user/mcooper/lp1067361
working/user/dyrcona/lp1079244
working/user/dyrcona/lp1069833
working/collab/senator/lp1031535
working/user/tsbere/title_sort
working/user/jeffdavis/vl-default-match-set-2
working/user/tsbere/more_macros
working/user/berick/clear-shelf-shows-pickup-change-no-setting
working/user/tsbere/hold_targeter
working/user/tsbere/correct_copy_location
working/collab/berick/tpac-sort-copies-phys-location
working/collab/dyrcona/qp_fix_rebase

The above are all branches that I have been loading on my development
server in an effort to test them. The most interesting branch right now
if probably the last as that contains the QueryParser fixes and changes
from Mike Rylander, Jared Camins-Esakov, and Thomas Berezansky. (I
merely rebased it and a resolved a conflict in a xul file.)

I am sending this email to let everyone know that the above branch is
available for testing.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services