[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Authorities sorting

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:17:03 EDT 2013

Stephen,

The lines of psuedo-MARC that you added are physically different from
the lines under discussion, and represent a separate and different
data set.  More specifically, yours have the temporal subdivisions
placed /before/ the geographic subdivisions, and (with the patch under
discussion applied) would sort in the way you want.  And Yamil's
(geographic-first) will also do what he wants.

--miker