[OPEN-ILS-DEV] What are authorities sorted in the cataloging "manage authorities" view?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Jun 25 16:26:40 EDT 2013

Mike,

Thanks for looking into this. Can you or anyone else tell me if I can just re-declare the two updated stored procedures (see below) and re-ingest the auth records on my test server to see the code in action? I guess I can just build a new test VM, but I want to know if I have another option.

Also, I made a mistake in my example when I placed the "Jazz England" auth record at the bottom. Thanks for catching that Mike.

Yamil

-------------------------

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION authority.normalize_heading( marcxml TEXT, no_thesaurus BOOL ) RETURNS TEXT AS $func$
DECLARE
    acsaf           authority.control_set_authority_field%ROWTYPE;
    tag_used        TEXT;
    nfi_used        TEXT;
    sf              TEXT;
    sf_node         TEXT;

 <snip>

END;
$func$ LANGUAGE PLPGSQL IMMUTABLE;

-------

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION authority.simple_heading_set( marcxml TEXT ) RETURNS SETOF authority.simple_heading AS $func$
DECLARE
    res             authority.simple_heading%ROWTYPE;