[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way Doodle Poll

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu May 16 06:55:34 EDT 2013

I honestly hadn't thought about it but the idea sounds like a good one.
 I'll talk to Dan and see what we can arrange.  I use Google Hangouts a lot
for similar purposes and have some hardware.  Certainly anything that
increases access is something we want to do.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>