[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Putting the community's QA money where our dev mouth is

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:38:03 EST 2013

Dan,

I understand the process of building mock environments, but thanks.

It's my understanding that concerto is intended to be a valid test
environment, so I decided to go with that.  Is that not the case?

As I mentioned in IRC, changing my most recent test to create a mock
env would be fine, of course, and might even be a good learning tool
for someone else interested in working with pgTAP tests in EG.  But,
if nobody else gets around to it, I'll try to find time to remove the
dependency on concerto data.  It'll be lower priority than other tests
or new development, though, since the test exists now ... and that's
100% more existing than it was doing before. :)

--miker