[OPEN-ILS-DEV] JS error on setting hold from within 2.4.2 staff client

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Oct 16 16:04:12 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone had a minute to help me out with what I think is a
javascript error related to our tpac.  If so, thank you!

--------------

Problem:  Placing holds within the staff client, (2.4.2), usually the
patron's barcode field will auto-populate at the point the hold is placed.
 However, we are noticing for some of our libraries this is not the case.
I've enabled the javascript console for one of the affected libraries and
at the point of placing the hold, encounter this error:

Timestamp: 10/16/2013 3:55:22 PM
Error: TypeError: document.getElementById("place_hold_submit") is null
Source File: oils://remote/js/ui/default/opac/staff.js
Line: 54

Has anyone encountered this behavior before?  I'm thinking it *might* be
something in our tpac code, but wanted to check with others first....

Thanks in advance for any thoughts as you have time....

--Tony

--
Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org