[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF 2.2.1 available for preview

Martha Driscoll driscoll at noblenet.org
Tue Oct 22 09:59:04 EDT 2013

I installed opensrf 2.2.1 on a debian-squeeze system running Evergreen
2.3.6 and opensrf 2.1.2.  This server is a training server but runs
Syrup course reserves in production.  No issues.

I also installed opensrf 2.2.1 on a debian-wheezy system running opensrf
2.2.0.  This server is not running Evergreen (it's a new Syrup server
and only requires opensrf).  Also no issues.

Martha Driscoll
Systems Manager
North of Boston Library Exchange
Danvers, Massachusetts