[OPEN-ILS-DEV] installation problems

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:50:54 EDT 2014

Hello Glenn,

No, Business::ISBN would not be related to the error you are getting.  I'd first try the following command:

osrf_ctl.sh -l -a restart_c

then try running autogen.sh -u once more.  If that doesn't work, try and see if the 'restart_c' command is giving any errors in the logs (normally found in /openils/var/log/).  Please let us know if you need more specific instructions evaluating the logs.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst