[OPEN-ILS-DEV] April developers meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Apr 3 13:28:56 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Let's plan to meet Tuesday at 2 p.m. Eastern, 11 a.m. Pacific, 18:00 UTC

The draft agenda is available at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2014-04-08. Feel
free to add any business items to the agenda.

One note about this month's agenda. Based on our soon-to-be 2.next
Release Manager's recent e-mail to the community -
http://markmail.org/message/b23u62e6rhebjkhk - I have added a standing
agenda item called "Feedback for New Features Under Development." I'll
just quote from Ben's e-mail on what might be covered under this agenda
item:

> This is intended to give more direct feedback for new development
> which may impact large
> areas of Evergreen and bring it to the attention of the whole group.
> It continues to be a strong recommendation for any developer to
> announce new development work early via Launchpad, lists, etc. for
> greater community review and feedback.

The topic will be included on the agenda every month so that anyone who
has pending projects meeting this definition can add that project to
this section of the agenda.

I have also removed GSoC updates from the standing agenda since we do
not have any GSoC projects this year.

We also need a volunteer to run next week's meeting.

Thanks all!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator