[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ejabberd error

BUNTON, GLENN BUNTONGA at mailbox.sc.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:50:06 EDT 2014

We have Evergreen up and running and the world was good. Then something happened that locked things up. Our only recourse was to reboot the system. Now when we try to start Evergreen it fails. We then checked ejabberd and find this error when we try to start it:

opensrf at sandbox:~$ osrf_ctl.sh -l -a start_all
/openils/bin/osrf_ctl.sh is deprecated.  Use osrf_control instead
Use of uninitialized value $@ in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/Client.pm line 162.
Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Jabber 2014-04-09T13:16:05 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::Client /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/Client.pm:162 Jabber Exception: Could not authenticate with Jabber server:

Other than running some system updates we did nothing else. Any ideas or suggestions?

Glenn Bunton                                                                 (803) 777-2903
Director of Library Technology Services               buntonga at mailbox.sc.edu<mailto:buntonga at mailbox.sc.edu>
Thomas Cooper Library
University of South Carolina
Columbia, South Carolina  29208