[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Cataloging Development

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 25 13:56:38 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

It depends on the features.  If they only modify things like org unit
settings or only affect back-end processing, then there is no reason they
can't be done now.  Similarly, interfaces which are already HTML-driven are
still fair game for new development.  These existing HTML interfaces may be
ported over to match the new look/feel/etc. at some point in the future,
but as there are no solid plans at this point to do that, I don't think we
should prevent new development on these interfaces.

I'd suggest opening LP tickets for each feature.  If it turns out they
should not be done now, you'll have the tickets in place for later
reference when the time to implement them rolls around again (i.e. after
Sprint 2).

-b

--
Bill Erickson