[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG github notifications

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 29 10:38:17 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 6:51 AM, Yamil Suarez <ysuarez at berklee.edu> wrote:
> Remington,
>
> Should I add this Github user, https://github.com/hektech, or should I
> use a different user?
>
> Also, if need be we can temporarily take out my name from the Github
> EG org so we can do pull-request testing.

On thing to note is that one does not need to be a member of a Github
organization in order to receive notifications -- it's sufficient to
just click the "watch" button for repositories you're interested in.
What organization membership gives you is the ability to route
notifications to different email addresses based on which
organizations own the repositories.

More details can be found here:

https://help.github.com/articles/notifications

Regards,