[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Acq - Copy location UI scoped to registered workstation

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Dec 11 10:40:06 EST 2014

Blake,

As I understand it, the model is that you would do system-wide cataloging from the system unit, not one of the branches.  I agree that it breaks the conceptual model that we use across the rest of Evergreen (serials may act the same way, but we don't use that (yet)), but that's the only way for it to work with setups like yours and ours.

Others may jump in and correct me, but that's the way we've seen it working.

Chris