[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Staff Client failure on fresh install

Alexander Tim TAlexander at triley.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 11:24:47 EST 2014

Dear All,

Well I have made some progress and realised a few mistakes.  Increased the RAM and rebuilt the server using opensrf2.2.2 form the Evergreen site.  Followed the same install process as before and am now getting somewhat further but still an error.  Rather than getting the massive error previously mentioned I am instead getting the following dialog box:

TypeError: g.my_libs_tree is null

I have googled and people have suggested this is a problem if autogen.sh is not run but I have definitely run this.  I have also checked opensrf.xml as someone mentioned in another post the a path was left in there that was incorrect (this was for version 1.6 so could not make them tally).  The output of the grep ERR *.log has yielded a single solitary error:

osrfsys.log:opensrf 2014-02-18 15:50:35 [ERR :22188:osrf_system.c:402:] Child process 22191 (app opensrf.dbmath) killed by signal 15

But this timestamp does not tally with me using the staff client.

One step forward and all that.