[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2.5 client issues

Peter Lux plux at upei.ca
Tue Jan 28 13:33:53 EST 2014

a bit long in the tooth so I started fresh at 2.5.2 but am still having the
same client issue. I thought I had an ssl issue but the logs are bare
now..... so I tried the request open-ils.actor
open-ils.actor.org_unit_setting.values.ranged.retrieve
"40dcf6c418e6c783b58fc2595e699445" "4" after logging in with via srfsh with
new egadmin user..... My output is

Received Data: {

  "cat.label.font.family":"monospace",

  "cat.spine.line.width":8,

  "cat.label.font.size":10,

  "circ.booking_reservation.default_elbow_room":"1 day",

  "cat.spine.line.margin":0,

  "circ.hold_go_home_interval":"6 months",

  "cat.spine.line.height":9,

  "circ.grace.extend":{

    "__c":"JSON::PP::Boolean",

    "__p":null

  },

  "cat.label.font.weight":"normal"

}

which seems like it should be ok....I did some looking at patches/etc and
it looks like this was resolved so I'm not sure what's up....JSON version
still an issue ?

Peter