[OPEN-ILS-DEV] SIP server documentation available in AsciiDoc on Git collab branch

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Jul 10 15:53:22 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I just realized I forgot to ask one question about the newly updated
SIP server docs.

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/dev/_sip_server.html

Right now this content is only found in master, and eventually the EG
2.7 docs. As the content stands, can I backport it to some of the
older versions of EG? For example, what about EG 2.6 or 2.5? I am open
to making changes if necessary so that it can be accurate if it
appears on one of those older releases.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

--