[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Reingest records error, upgrading Evergreen 2.4.4-2.5.4/2.6.1

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Tue Jul 29 12:39:38 EDT 2014

Thanks Yamil,

I was able to run the commands in the Database and copy the information to a spreadsheet. I have five columns that reference xpath: xpath, facet_xpath, browse_xpath, authority_xpath and browse_sort_xpath. I really don’t know what I am looking for in these fields to troubleshoot the error. I have attached the spreadsheet created for reference.

There are only four rows in the browse_xpath column with information in them ( //*[local-name()='namePart'] ). Is there a command to run at the DB command line to clear these out (as Ben mentioned, they had a similar issue and removed the info from the browse_xpath to solve it.) Or would there be a better diagnostic path to follow?

Thanks again!

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
IT Technical Assistant