[OPEN-ILS-DEV] a request regarding development communication in the bug tracker

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:38:52 EST 2014

I am wondering also if there is some way to get a timely response when
someone post their ideas for development especially when it means a
signficant structural change.   I know this is difficult because all of the
work (other than contracted development) is completed by volunteers with
full time jobs.  However, the community needs to find a way to prevent
issues like this recurring where someone posts specs and blueprints laying
out how they will solve the problem for which they were contracted but does
not receive comments or concerns until the coding is done.

I'm wondering if it is possible to have some kind of signoff on the concept
before coding begins or put deadlines for comments?

Tim Spindler

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*