[OPEN-ILS-DEV] browser staff client development notes / updates

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 6 10:58:48 EST 2014

Hi All,

I've started adding notes and points of interest for browser staff
development to a wiki page:

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:browser_staff:dev_notes

I'm putting them here, because I like having everything in one place, but
as bigger issues arise, I'll try to point them out on the lists as well.
 Of interest may be my updates for 2014-03-04, since the printer PoC was
only discussed in IRC.

I'm tagging myself as an author to each of my posts with the assumption
that others may wish to add to the log as the project expands.

Feedback welcome as always.

-b

--
Bill Erickson