[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen performance evaluation

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Mar 11 10:33:28 EDT 2014

I found it an enjoyable read and am glad to say that a number (not all) of
the issues they brought up are addressed in some way by the direction ESI
has proposed for the web based staff client.  So, it's good to have that
feedback that we're on the right track.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>