[OPEN-ILS-DEV] websockets testers needed

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 12 08:41:33 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:42 AM, Warren A. Layton
<warren.layton at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> The OpenSRF install doesn't appear to be creating those symlinks, even
> with an `autoreconf -i`. In fact, OpenSRF doesn't appear to create anything
> under /openils/var/web. The web folder doesn't exist unless I also install
> Evergreen, at which time symlinks are created for the other JS files, but
> not for opensrf_ws_shared.js.

*facepalm*

I added the Makefile.am change to my Evergreen web-staff-proto branch then
promptly forgot about it.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=c9768a6286b82eae43b379e6b8b2ac097315db16

Apologies for the runaround, Warren, and thanks again for the testing.

Note to testers, you'll have to manually create the symlink...

ln -s /openils/lib/javascript/opensrf_ws_shared.js /openils/var/web/js/dojo/
opensrf/opensrf_ws_shared.js

Or merge the above branch into your local Evergreen checkout and reinstall
Evergreen for the test HTML to work.

-b

--
Bill Erickson