[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Collecting the 2014 Evergreen conference presentations files and URLs

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Mar 24 18:40:57 EDT 2014

I've had a few requests for copies of my SQL for Librarians presentation.
 I've sent Yamil a copy but I've also placed a version on slideshare here
http://www.slideshare.net/roganhamby/sql-for-librarians

With the blessing of the author I'm also going to suggest this quick
reference for psql users :
http://www.chesnok.com/daily/2013/11/06/top-10-psql-commands-i-use/

I also recorded my presentation and the audio came out pretty well but the
video quality is awful with the screen often washed out.  So, if there is
any desire for it I will strip the audio out and sync it to a recording of
the screens so it's viewable.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>